"Are not two sparrow sold for a penny? Yet not one of them will fall to the ground apart from the will of your Father. And even the very hairs of your head are all numbered. So don't be afraid ; you are worth more than many sparrows" Matthew 10:29-31



Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Grinnin'

A smile can change the world!



One thing I've noticed lately is the amount of people that walk around campus daily in a shell. No one smiles, talks, except to their small group of friends if they're around. If walking alone, most people look past everyone, with often a straight unemotional face.
Well, I started to wonder, why don't we all smile at each other?
A smile is contagious! How often has someone turned and smiled at you and you just can't help but smile back!
So, I made it a mission to remove the isolating earphones on my walk and to smile at everyone I looked at on my way between classes.
I got lots of smiles back and an occasional "Hi!" or nod.
It completely changed my attitude for the whole day!

It's amazing what a smile can do :)


- Morgan :)

No comments:

Post a Comment