"Are not two sparrow sold for a penny? Yet not one of them will fall to the ground apart from the will of your Father. And even the very hairs of your head are all numbered. So don't be afraid ; you are worth more than many sparrows" Matthew 10:29-31



Monday, October 4, 2010

Weather Changing

So, as I sit in Common Grounds with my button up sweater, Mexican Hot Chocolate, and The Weepies playing in the background, I can't help but absolutely love this weather!





I can not wait untill Christmas break!
For one, it will mean everything (including finals) is over for the semester! And, well to be honest this is not my favorite semester class-wise.

Also, I can't wait to go home and celebrate the holidays with my family and all that includes.
I can taste the pumpkin pie now, and smell the cinnamon scent in the air, and just see our Christmas tree covered in decorations we've accumulated over the years.


I think I will go listen to Christmas music now...


No comments:

Post a Comment