"Are not two sparrow sold for a penny? Yet not one of them will fall to the ground apart from the will of your Father. And even the very hairs of your head are all numbered. So don't be afraid ; you are worth more than many sparrows" Matthew 10:29-31



Friday, August 6, 2010

Blogging Rookie

So, seeing as I was one of the few people in the 21st century who did not yet have a blog, I decided to hop on the Blog train. I have loved the idea of a blog for a while, but never truly sat down and decided I was going to put my life down for the world to see blog-style.  


As, a young college student, I'm not sure how interesting my life will seem on this blog, or truly if anyone will even read it- but what the heck, why not?


I will stop boring you with my rambling.....


Enjoy!


Happy Blogging,
Morgan 

No comments:

Post a Comment